Islamic Banking Systems and Suppliers Guide
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add the Islamic Guide to your shopping cart (click here) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: Download PDF order form and fax back
Multiple user access available, contact us with your requirements.
Who is operating in the Islamic finance market?
What specifically makes a system Shari'ah compliant?
Where are the opportunities for success?
The Islamic Banking Systems and Suppliers Guide from IBS Intelligence answers all of these key questions and provides a unique and unrivalled resource covering this highly specialist market. It will assist banks with the selection of the best system to support their operations and is an ideal reference and source of primary information on Islamic banking systems for suppliers and consultants operating or looking to operate in this expanding sector.
By drilling down into the complexities and detail of what makes a banking system Shari'ah compliant, our comprehensive guide explores the challenges to the Islamic banking systems market, the various Islamic authorities involved and the differences between conventional banking and Islamic finance. It also includes in-depth case studies of real Islamic system implementations, highlighting some of the key lessons and best practices to adopt. In addition, it offers a handy Glossary of Islamic Banking Terms to help the reader navigate the tricky, but important, differences and distinctions between the terms used in this industry, such as murabaha and mudaraba, for example.
In totally independent editorial, this guide reviews the strengths and weaknesses of specialist suppliers and their systems, analysing the background, functionality, future direction and user base for each.
Table of Contents + Suppliers and Systems Profiled:
- The Challenges of Islamic Banking Technology and Shari'ah Compliant Systems (FREE PREVIEW - register/login to read)
- The Current Islamic Banking Systems Market
- Conventional vs. Islamic Banking
- The Authorities
- Case study: Dubai Islamic Bank
- Case study: Jaiz International Bank
- Case study: Saudi Hollandi Bank
- Glossary of Islamic Banking Terms
- 3i Infotech - Kastle Core Banking, Kastle Treasury, Kastle Asset Liability Management
- Autosoft Dynamics - AutoBanker (FREE PREVIEW - register/login)
- B&F Soft: SmartBank
- BML Istisharat - ICBS
- CCK Financial Solutions - Guava
- China Systems Corporation - CS Eximbills/Eximbills
- Complex Systems Inc (CSI) - Banktrade
- ERI - Olympic Banking System
- FIS - AllProfits, Profile, Systematics
- ICSFS - ICSBanks
- IDCorp - Banco
- Infopro - ICBA
- Infosys Technologies - Finacle
- Infrasoft Technologies - OmniEnterprise
- International Turnkey Systems (ITS) - Ethix
- Leadsoft/Leads Corporation - PcBank, BankIslamic
- Microlink Solutions - Mibs
- Millennium Information Solutions - Ababil
- Misys Banking Systems - Bankfusion Universal Banking, Equation/Bankfusion Equation, Midas/Bankfusion Midas, Trade Innovation, Opics/OpicsPlus
- Nucleus Software - FinnOne
- Oracle FSS - Flexcube
- Path Solutions - iMAL
- Pibas - Pibas Core
- SAB - SAB AT
- Silverlake Axis - SIBS
- Sopra Banking Software - Sopra Banking Suite/Delta-Bank
- Sopra Banking Software - Sopra Banking Suite/Thaler
- Sungard - Quantum/Avantgard Treasury, Ambit Core Banking
- TCS Financial Solutions - Bancs
- Temenos - T24
- Trasset - Treasury Management System.
Advertising opportunities are available in the Islamic Banking Systems and Suppliers Guide, click here for more information >>
Gathering and maintaining up-to-date information on markets, competitors and activity in the banking community is essential but challenging. IBS Intelligence can help. Drawing on over 20 years of expertise, an internal database of 13,000+ past and present international system implementations, and our extensive library of in-depth research publications, we can provide bespoke market research to meet any project requirement.
Whether you are a bank engaging in a system selection, or a technology vendor seeking new opportunities, our unique independent perspective will offer unprecedented insights into industry issues, drivers and trends, and the strengths and weaknesses of the suppliers and their systems.
- We are strictly impartial and objective
- We can identify the best approach for your needs
- We deliver a sound independent view of new or existing markets.
Arrange a briefing with one of our analysts to discuss your research requirements - contact email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1303 262 636.
Online: Add titles to your cart (see below) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: PDF order form
***Special Offer*** - order multiple-user access to the Islamic Guide and receive a package discount, email email@example.com for a tailored quote.
When ordering online, please enter a VAT ID number (EU customers only) in your account/shipping address. Dollar and Euro prices are indications. Orders placed using our secure payment facility will be charged in £GBP. Currency conversions are handled by your credit card issuer. To pay in Euros or Dollars please contact us (details above).
For American Express customers who are not in the UK you may need to call the card provider first to pre-authorise the payment. It is Amex policy to block any payment not in local currency unless they are notified first.
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems