Core Banking Systems Market Dynamics Report 2013
How to order
Online: Add Market Dynamics Report 2013 to your shopping cart (click here) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: email@example.com Fax: Download PDF order form and fax back
Multiple user access available, contact us with your requirements.
Everything you need to know about the core banking systems market
The complete picture of over 2,150 international core banking system sales by supplier, type and geography for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
IBS has been doing its annual analysis of core system selections for a long while now – 20 years, to be precise. This is distilled into our Core Banking Systems Market Dynamics Report 2013 which provides a definitive picture of what has been going on in the core banking, lending, private banking and treasury and capital markets back office systems sectors, featuring over 2150 on- and off-the-record deals by bank, system, country and calendar year for 2007-2012.
- There were 269 new-name deals in 2012 (down 11% on 2011, down 24% on 2010 figures and down 31% on 2009 figures)
- 1599 on-the-record (bank named) and 580 off-the-record (number attributed) deals for Jan 2007- Dec 2012 are listed in the Market Dynamics Report 2013
- Coverage across 66 international suppliers' sales (across 102 systems) in 174 countries
- Many geographies saw a reduction or stagnation in activity, especially Asia Pacific, Central & South-East Asia and Western Europe.
The build-up of the data over time puts IBS at the forefront of research into global core systems activity year on year, with our independent approach allowing us to place the trends and drivers fully into context and dissect the industry as a whole from different, unbiased, perspectives. The last few years' analysis has been particularly interesting because of the unprecedented backdrop of financial and economic crisis. And – apologies for the bad news right up front – it is arguable that 2012 was the most depressed of the lot (with the possible exception of 1999, due to the pre-Y2K anomaly).
In the past, we have made the comparison in the Market Dynamics Report over five years, rather than six, but have extended this new 2013 edition so that the comparison period takes in 2007 through 2012 and thereby constitutes a good balance, giving the ability to gauge what was happening before the worst of the crisis and see this in relation with what has happened since.
- Use this report to:
- Access unrivalled global market analysis and expert independent commentary
- Explore regional trends and market conditions
- Analyse how vendors are performing and competing
- Quantify the size of the core systems market, valuations and forecasts
- Review, print and reference detailed lists, charts and tables of verified deals showing the vendor, system, bank and country of installation for 2007-2012.
The insight included in this report will be invaluable to suppliers, to aid an understanding of market demand; it will also be invaluable to banks, showing precisely what systems their peers have selected; and for all other industry watchers, there can be no better source of data and analysis. We also seek to provide data around the overall spend and have extended this in the current edition.
- A detailed list of 'on- and off-the-record' deals showing the vendor, system, bank and country of installation for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- A breakdown of all the deals by:
- Region (Africa, Asia Pacific, Australasia, Central & Eastern Europe, Central & South America, Central & South East Asia, Middle East, North America and Western Europe)
- Calculations of the total value of the market using Initial Licence Fee (ILF) data
- Expert commentary on the results
- Market forecasts
- Core Banking Systems Market Overview >>
- Core Banking Systems Global Analysis 2007-2012 >>
- Core Banking Systems Market Valuation >>
- Core Banking Systems Sales Tables 2007-2012: Sales by year, region, supplier and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: Africa Region – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: Asia Pacific Region – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: Australasia Region – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: Central & Eastern Europe Region – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: Central & South America Region – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: Central & South East Asia Region – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: Middle East Region – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: North America Region – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: Western Europe Region – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
- Core Banking Systems Country Analysis: Worldwide (non-country specific) – including A-Z sales tables 2007-2012 by country and system >>
Quick links to Sales analysis by region
IBS Sales League Table
The IBS Sales League Table is universally acknowledged as the barometer for international core banking systems sales for the last 20 years and is used as a source of vital primary data for deriving the Market Dynamics Report. The table is compiled annually from submissions from each supplier detailing the names of the banks that have bought their systems in the year. IBS verifies each submission; licence renewals and extensions to the systems within a bank are excluded.
'At www.ibsintelligence.com you can find a vast amount of in-depth research and analysis that can be as broad (globally) or as defined (Uganda, Retail, Tier 3/4 banks) as you like. They are a trusted and highly respected impartial company.' – Adam Norrington, Temenos
'[We] consulted IBS's Sales League Table and its analysis of the vendors' activity, track records of successful go-lives and post-implementation support.' Larisa Kolesnichenko - Eurasian Bank
'We have been finding the Market Dynamics Report useful, and up to IBS's usual high standards.' Neil Katkov - Celent
'You are performing a most important function and providing a most important service to the worldwide banking community.' Dennis Roman - TCS Financial Solutions
- Online access for 1 year – colour charts, graphs and sales lists included (all can be printed)
- Unlimited print and copy - print whole chapters and reference content with ease
- Easy to use – move between chapters with one click
- Keyword search – across the entire report and within a chapter
- Instant access – no delivery charges, delays or software downloads
- Multiple-user access packages available – For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)1303 262 636.
View a demo – click play
Watch our video demo of the new online format (right, no audio)
Click on to view the video in full screen
Gathering and maintaining up-to-date information on markets, competitors and activity in the banking community is essential but challenging. IBS Intelligence can help. Drawing on over 20 years of expertise, an internal database of 13,000+ past and present international system implementations, and our extensive library of in-depth research publications, we can provide bespoke market research to meet any project requirement.
Whether you are a bank engaging in a system selection, or a technology vendor seeking new opportunities, our unique independent perspective will offer unprecedented insights into industry issues, drivers and trends, and the strengths and weaknesses of the suppliers and their systems.
- We are strictly impartial and objective
- We can identify the best approach for your needs
- We deliver a sound independent view of new or existing markets.
Arrange a briefing with one of our analysts to discuss your research requirements - contact email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1303 262 636.
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add titles to your cart (see below) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: PDF order form
***Special Offer*** - order multiple user access to the Market Dynamics Report 2013 and receive a discount, email email@example.com for a tailored package quote.
When ordering online, please enter a VAT ID number (EU customers only) in your account/shipping address. Dollar and Euro prices are indications. Orders placed using our secure payment facility will be charged in £GBP. Currency conversions are handled by your credit card issuer. To pay in Euros or Dollars please contact us (details above).
For American Express customers who are not in the UK you may need to call the card provider first to pre-authorise the payment. It is Amex policy to block any payment not in local currency unless they are notified first.
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems