Risk Management Systems and Suppliers Guide
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add Risk Management Systems Guide to your shopping cart (click here) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: Download PDF order form and fax back
Multiple user access available, contact us with your requirements.
Risk management is clearly to the forefront in most banks and is an area for investment. There are various tactical and strategic approaches, plus a range of proven systems to facilitate compliance and reduced risk. But in a crowded and complex market, how do you ensure the right approach for your organisation, using the right technology to achieve these goals?
Part One of our new Risk Management Systems & Suppliers Guide Online studies the building blocks for enterprise risk management, from both an architectural and third party software perspective. It reveals how building a sustainable finance architecture should not be based purely on technology, but also requires organisational and cultural change.
Every word has been independently researched, with no vendor or project bias, to offer clear advice and guidance on tackling the main challenges and successfully putting theory into practice. With in-depth analysis of the different tools and techniques available, this section incorporates real-life examples, commentary and key lessons from some of the pioneers.
In Part Two, we look in detail at some of the main suppliers of risk and financial accounting systems. The suppliers we evaluate have dedicated offerings in this space, so we include those systems that have only risk management facilities but not those with broader functionality, such as the treasury and capital markets system suppliers and trading system suppliers. Each detailed profile includes:
- company overview and history
- products, technology and functionality
- partners and future strategy
- user experiences and example user lists.
Written entirely by IBS, this online guide is totally independent and provides essential unbiased analysis, enabling readers to understand the drivers and options for moving to an enterprise architecture to support both finance and risk, as well as to benchmark each supplier and their offerings with confidence.
- Overview: New regulations and implications >>
- Read a sample supplier profile: Wolters Kluwer Financial Services FinArch – FinStudio >>
- Overview:New regulations and implications
- Why an enterprise architecture?
- The need for strategic approach
- The data challenge
- Optimisation and skillsets
- Theory into practice
- The architecture options – overview
- The data model
- The ‘super-ledger’
- The data repository
- The single Data Warehouse
- Dispersed Data Repositories
1. Algorithmics – Algo Suite
2. Fernbach – FlexFinance
3. Goldensource – EDM
4. Harland Financial Solutions – CreditQuest
5. Kamakura Corporation – KRM
6. Logica – rFrame/Samba
7. Lombard Risk – LISA, Reporter, REG-Reporter, Colline
8. Loxon – Loxon Risk Suite
9. Misys – Misys Global Risk
11. Moody’s Analytics – Fermat
12. Oracle FSS – Reveleus, Financials Accounting Hub
13. Razor Risk Technologies – Razor
14. SAP – Bank Analyzer
15. SAS – SAS Risk Management for Banking
16. Sopra Banking Software – Evolan Compliance
17. Sungard – Adaptiv
18. Sungard – Ambit Risk & Performance
19. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services FinArch – FinStudio
20. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services FRS Global – RiskPro, RegPro.
Unlike print and PDF materials, which remain static, our online format allows IBS to regularly update content – including user lists and charts, supplier and system data – responding to every major development when it occurs.
- Online access for 1 year with regular updates – you will be notified by email which chapters/lists/graphs have been updated
- Unlimited print and copy - print whole chapters and reference content with ease
- Easy to use – move between supplier profiles with one click
- Keyword search – across the entire report and within a chapter
- Instant access – no delivery charges, delays or software downloads
- Multiple-user access packages available – For more information email email@example.com or call +44(0)1303 262 636.
View a demo – click play
Watch our video demo of the new online format (right, no audio)
Click on to view the video in full screen
Format: Online, regularly updated throughout the year. Also available in our eLibrary platform. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for multiple user access packages.
Regularly updated throughout the year
Advertising opportunities are available, click here for more information >>
Gathering and maintaining up-to-date information on markets, competitors and activity in the banking community is essential but challenging. IBS Intelligence can help. Drawing on over 20 years of expertise, an internal database of 13,000+ past and present international system implementations, and our extensive library of in-depth research publications, we can provide bespoke market research to meet any project requirement.
Whether you are a bank engaging in a system selection, or a technology vendor seeking new opportunities, our unique independent perspective will offer unprecedented insights into industry issues, drivers and trends, and the strengths and weaknesses of the suppliers and their systems.
- We are strictly impartial and objective
- We can identify the best approach for your needs
- We deliver a sound independent view of new or existing markets.
Arrange a briefing with one of our analysts to discuss your research requirements - contact email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1303 262 636.
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add titles to your cart (see below) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: PDF order form
***Special Offer*** - order multiple user access to the Risk Management Systems Guide Online and receive a package discount, email email@example.com for a tailored package quote.
When ordering online, please enter a VAT ID number (EU customers only) in your account/shipping address. Dollar and Euro prices are indications. Orders placed using our secure payment facility will be charged in £GBP. Currency conversions are handled by your credit card issuer. To pay in Euros or Dollars please contact us (details above).
For American Express customers who are not in the UK you may need to call the card provider first to pre-authorise the payment. It is Amex policy to block any payment not in local currency unless they are notified first.
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems