Wealth Management Systems Market Report
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add Wealth Management Systems Report to your shopping cart (click here) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: Download PDF order form and fax back
Multiple user access available, contact us with your requirements.
- What are the system options for participants in the rapidly changing wealth management sector?
- Who are the leading suppliers?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Which institutions are using each system and why?
IBS Intelligence's regularly updated Wealth Management Systems Market Report provides the answers and acts as an independent benchmark, allowing you to evaluate solutions for both institutional and personal wealth management. It is the definitive source of information for anyone interested in this market, featuring independently researched profiles of each supplier and their systems including company history, functionality, technology, customer experiences, positioning, roadmaps, strengths, weaknesses and user lists.
The Wealth Management Systems Market Report is an ideal resource for those seeking independent research and analysis, in particular any financial institutions in systems selection mode. As with all IBS publications, it is completely independent, in-depth, investigative (including a great deal of direct user input) and written entirely by us.
Each in-depth supplier and system profile incorporates:
- Company history
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Technical specifications
- Full customer list
- System functionality.
- 3i Infotech - RhymeSight/C-Matis
- Avaloq - Avaloq Banking System
- Bravura Solutions - Garradin
- Die Software - OBS
- DST Global Solutions - HiPortfolio/3
- ERI - Olympic
- Finnova AG - Finnova
- International Private Banking Systems - IPBS Banking
- Mimics Inc. - Mimics
- Oracle FSS - Flexcube
- Sage SA - Prospero
- Simcorp - Simcorp Dimension
- Sungard - Ambit Private Banking
- TCS Financial Solutions - Bancs Universal
- Temenos - T24
Register free on our website to read a complete sample supplier profile for Sage SA (login if already registered) >>
The report forms the third in our essential Market Report series, alongside the Retail Banking Systems Market Report and Treasury and Capital Markets Systems Market Report.
In a rapidly developing market, change happens on a daily basis, so it is vital that our customers have the most up-to-date research at their fingertips. IBS Intelligence has developed a new online format to meet this need. It provides regular updates and easy access to each of our in-depth research titles.
Unlike print and PDF materials, which remain static, our new online format allows IBS to regularly update content – including user lists and charts, supplier and system data – responding to every major development when it occurs.
- Online access for 1 year with regular updates – you will be notified by email which chapters/lists/graphs have been updated
- Unlimited print and copy - print whole chapters and reference content with ease
- Easy to use – move between supplier profiles with one click
- Keyword search – across the entire report and within a chapter
- Instant access – no delivery charges or delays
- Multiple-user access packages available – contact us for more information.
Titles in the IBS Intelligence Market Report series include:
- Treasury & Capital Markets Systems (TCM) Market Report
- Retail Banking Systems (RBS) Market Report
- Wealth Management Systems (WMS) Market Report
View a demo – click play
Watch our video demo (right, no audio)
Click on to view the video in full screen
Gathering and maintaining up-to-date information on markets, competitors and activity in the banking community is essential but challenging. IBS Intelligence can help. Drawing on over 20 years of expertise, an internal database of 13,000+ past and present international system implementations, and our extensive library of in-depth research publications, we can provide bespoke market research to meet any project requirement.
Whether you are a bank engaging in a system selection, or a technology vendor seeking new opportunities, our unique independent perspective will offer unprecedented insights into industry issues, drivers and trends, and the strengths and weaknesses of the suppliers and their systems.
- We are strictly impartial and objective
- We can identify the best approach for your needs
- We deliver a sound independent view of new or existing markets.
Arrange a briefing with one of our analysts to discuss your research requirements - contact email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1303 262 636.
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add titles to your cart (see below) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: PDF order form
***Special Offer*** - order multiple user access to the Wealth Management Systems Market Report Online and receive a package discount, email email@example.com for a tailored quote.
When ordering online, please enter a VAT ID number (EU customers only) in your account/shipping address. Dollar and Euro prices are indications. Orders placed using our secure payment facility will be charged in £GBP. Currency conversions are handled by your credit card issuer. To pay in Euros or Dollars please contact us (details above).
For American Express customers who are not in the UK you may need to call the card provider first to pre-authorise the payment. It is Amex policy to block any payment not in local currency unless they are notified first.
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems