A library at your fingertips
In a rapidly developing market, change happens on a daily basis, so it is vital that our customers have the most up-to-date research at their fingertips. Unlike print and PDF materials, which remain static, our new online publication format allows us to regularly update content – including user lists and charts, supplier and system data – responding to every major development when it occurs. IBS Intelligence can deliver multiple user access across multiple titles with ease.
Whether you are a technology supplier or financial institution, we can create a tailored multi-user eLibrary package with access for as many company users as required to read, print and reference all or a selection of our publications, including the IBS Journal.
To request an online demonstration of our eLibrary/corporate services, please contact Jon Raeside, Marketing Manager at email@example.com or call +44(0)1303 262 636
Key features include:
- Multi-user access – login from anywhere in the world
- Regularly updated content – you always have access to the most up-to-date information
- Powerful search function – across the full publication or within a chapter
- Print and copy – ideal for offline use
- Clear navigation – move between chapters in one click.
Better still, as our multi-user eLibrary delivers content online, you don’t need to download any software – all a user needs is their username and password.
It is an ideal research and business intelligence tool for companies in need of cutting-edge data.
Publications currently available in our new online format
Request a demo
To request an online demonstration of our eLibrary, please contact Jon Raeside, Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)1303 262 636
Gathering and maintaining up-to-date information on markets, competitors and activity in the banking community is essential but challenging. IBS Intelligence can help. Drawing on over 20 years of expertise, an internal database of 13,000+ past and present international system implementations, and our extensive library of in-depth research publications, we can provide bespoke market research to meet any project requirement.
Whether you are a bank engaging in a system selection, or a technology vendor seeking new opportunities, our unique independent perspective will offer unprecedented insights into industry issues, drivers and trends, and the strengths and weaknesses of the suppliers and their systems.
- We are strictly impartial and objective
- We can identify the best approach for your needs
- We deliver a sound independent view of new or existing markets.
Arrange a briefing with one of our analysts to discuss your research requirements - contact email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1303 262 636.
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems