Retail Banking Systems (RBS) Market Report
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add Retail Banking Systems Market Report to your shopping cart (click here) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: email@example.com Fax: Download PDF order form and fax back
Multiple user access available, contact us with your requirements.
Conduct your retail banking systems review with ease
Our regularly updated Retail Banking Systems Market Report reveals the retail banking systems market is still suffering to a degree from the wider forces of recession and financial crisis. Nevertheless, there is still plenty of activity and, far from going away, the previous business drivers for change have often become more pronounced. Old core systems continue to become less and less sustainable – for both cost and business reasons. New competitors, encouraged by the weakness in some banks' brands, are hovering, putting pressure on the incumbents to react.
IBS Intelligence's Retail Banking Systems (RBS) Market Report will bring you right up to date with the leading retail and universal core banking offerings.
Totally independent, in-depth and updated, it provides a huge amount of information on each supplier and its systems. That information, as with all IBS Intelligence publications, stems from our investigative reporting, not from supplier hype. The Report has input from users of all of the systems and highlight their strengths and their weaknesses, their successes and failures.
There is no better starting point for a bank evaluating new systems.
At IBS, we prefer to let the quality of our content speak for itself, visit the new online version to read sample chapters >>
System selection and implementation is a major process that can take months, or in some instances years, depending on the size and scope of the project. The ease and length of the project also largely depends on having made appropriate decisions along the way. The RBS Market Report Online provides the required data and key information for drawing up longlists, shortlists and eventual choice. It is indispensable if you are engaging in any of the following:
- Entering into systems selection
- Defining a fully audited longlist/shortlist
- Constructing an RFI and/or RFP
- Comparing what is available on the market
- Vendor due diligence
- Evaluating system functionality and technology
- Researching the retail banking systems market
- Competitor analysis.
- Company history
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Technical specifications
- Full customer list
- System functionality.
- Accenture – Alnova
- BML Istisharat – ICBS
- Capital Banking Solutions – Capital Global Banking
- FIS – Corebank; Profile; Systematics
- Fisa – Fisa System
- Fiserv – ICBS/Signature
- Harland Financial Solutions – PhoenixEFE
- ICSFS – ICS Banks
- Infopro – ICBA
- Infosys – Finacle
- Infrasoft Technologies – OmniEnterprise
- Misys – Equation; Bankfusion
- Neptune – Equinox; Rubikon
- Open Solutions (now part of Fiserv) – DNA
- Oracle FSS – Flexcube; OBP
- Path Solutions – iMAL
- Polaris Financial Technology – Intellect GUB; LaserPanacea
- SAB Ingenierie Informatique – SAB2i; Samic
- SAP – Deposits Management; Deposits/Loans Management
- Silverlake Axis – SIBS
- Sopra Banking Software – Sopra Banking Suite/Thaler
- Sopra Banking Software – Sopra Banking Suite/Delta-Bank
- Sungard – Symbols/Ambit Core Banking
- TCS Financial Solutions – Bancs
- Temenos – T24
- Temenos – TCB
Register on our website, which is free and only takes a minute, to read a preview supplier profile for Accenture: Alnova >> (simply login online if you have already registered)
New online format with regular updates
In a rapidly developing market, change happens on a daily basis, so it is vital that our customers have the most up-to-date research at their fingertips. IBS Intelligence has developed a new online format to meet this need. It provides regular updates and easy access to each of our in-depth research titles.
Go to Retail Banking Systems Market Report >>
Unlike print and PDF materials, which remain static, the new online format allows us to regularly update content – including user lists and charts, supplier and system data – responding to every major development when it occurs.
- Online access for 1 year with regular updates – you will be notified by email which chapters/lists/graphs have been updated
- Unlimited print and copy - print whole chapters and reference content with ease
- Easy to use – move between supplier profiles with one click
- Keyword search – across the entire report and within a chapter
- Instant access – no delivery charges or delays
- Multiple-user access packages available – contact us for more information.
Titles in the IBS Intelligence Market Report series include:
View a demo – click play
Watch our video demo (right, no audio)
Click on to view the video in full screen
'I found the Retail Banking Systems Market Report to be an excellent document.' – Anwar Barrow, Quick Stop Personal Finance Center
'We find the RBS Market Report to be a very useful tool, providing up-to-date market research information and intelligence.' – Ioanna Krikelli - Deputy General Manager, Financial & Enterprise Solutions, Intracom IT Services
Format: Online, regularly updated throughout the year. Also availalble in our eLibrary platform
Advertising opportunities are available, click here for more information >>
Gathering and maintaining up-to-date information on markets, competitors and activity in the banking community is essential but challenging. IBS Intelligence can help. Drawing on over 20 years of expertise, an internal database of 13,000+ past and present international system implementations, and our extensive library of in-depth research publications, we can provide bespoke market research to meet any project requirement.
Whether you are a bank engaging in a system selection, or a technology vendor seeking new opportunities, our unique independent perspective will offer unprecedented insights into industry issues, drivers and trends, and the strengths and weaknesses of the suppliers and their systems.
- We are strictly impartial and objective
- We can identify the best approach for your needs
- We deliver a sound independent view of new or existing markets.
Arrange a briefing with one of our analysts to discuss your research requirements - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1303 262 636.
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add titles to your cart (see below) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: email@example.com Fax: PDF order form
***Special Offer*** - order multiple user access to the Retail Banking Systems Market Report Online and receive a package discount, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a tailored quote.
When ordering online, please enter a VAT ID number (EU customers only) in your account/shipping address. Dollar and Euro prices are indications. Orders placed using our secure payment facility will be charged in £GBP. Currency conversions are handled by your credit card issuer. To pay in Euros or Dollars please contact us (details above).
For American Express customers who are not in the UK you may need to call the card provider first to pre-authorise the payment. It is Amex policy to block any payment not in local currency unless they are notified first.
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems