Payments Systems and Suppliers Guide
Online: Add Payments Guide to your shopping cart (click here) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: email@example.com Fax: Download PDF order form and fax back
Multiple user access available, contact us with your requirements.
Putting payments systems and their suppliers under the microscope
There is an unprecedented rate of change in the payments sector, with traditional models being undermined. New technology is a catalyst, so that existing participants are struggling to keep up, while regulatory changes are also bringing opportunities as well as challenges. Plenty of new players have made their mark or are trying to do so, which means that the incumbents are under pressure to improve efficiency and innovate.
As a result, the payments sector is currently one of the most active when it comes to investment. Who are the new suppliers, how are the established ones reacting?
This important online guide from IBS Intelligence sets out the drivers and the options. It looks at the lessons and highlights the pioneers. The main body of the report considers in detail the facilitators: the suppliers and their systems, setting out their history, current situation, and their future strategy. Each profile also includes extensive product functionality data, technical specifications and customer details.
- Product offerings
- Customer input
- User lists.
As with all IBS publications, this report is completely independent, in-depth and written solely by our expert editorial team, so there is no marketing hype. It provides the full payments industry story, thereby allowing banks and other interested parties to understand the market and make informed decisions.
- ACE Software Solutions – Pelican
- ACI Worldwide – Base24-eps, MTS, UPP
- Alaric – Authentic (FREE preview)
- Allevo – qPayIntegrator
- Aptys Solutions – Paylogics, aMobile, Active Archive
- Aqua Global Solutions – e2gen Suite
- Bottomline Technologies – WebSeries Global Cash Management, PayBase, WinBacs-IP
- BPC Banking Technologies – SmartVista Suite
- CGI – Logica All Payments Solution (LAPS)
- Clear2Pay – Open Payment Framework
- CMA Small Systems AB – RTS/X, BCS/X, DEPO/X
- Commercial Banking Applications (CBA) – IBAS Global Banking Factory
- Compass Plus – Transzware Suite
- Computer Science Corporation (CSC) – PTS, CAMS II
- Dovetail – Dovetail Payments System
- Experian – Bank Wizard, Experian Payments Gateway
- FIS – Connex, IST/Switch, DataNavigator, IST/Clearing, IST/MAS, Fraud Navigator, Liability Manager, EnterpriseView, Cortex, CSF
- Fundtech – Global PayPlus
- IBIS Management Associates – Alchemy Payment Processing Suite
- IBM – Merva
- IBM – Sterling Business Integration Suite
- Intrasoft International – iCOMPay
- Microsoft – BizTalk
- Misys – Misys Payment Portal, Misys Cash Portal, Misys Payment Manager
- Montran – Montran Suite
- OpenWay – Way4
- Oracle FSS – Flexcube Payments
- Pegasystems – Smart Suite
- Polaris – Intellect Payments, Intellect Cards
- ProgressSoft Corporation – PS-ECC Suite, PS-SIG Suite, PS-eTrade, PS-ACH, PS-MPay
- SAP – SAP Payment Engine
- Sentenial – EuroDebit DAM, EuroDebit EOM, SEPA R2R, Origix Corporate, Origix IP
- Sopra Banking Software – Evolan Payments
- Sterci – Stelink, Stematch, Steform
- Swift – Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH)
- TCS Financial Solutions – Bancs Payments
- Tieto – Tieto Payments Suite, ProSwitch
- Yalamanchili – Narada.
New online format with regular updates and unlimited print
In a rapidly developing market, change happens on a daily basis, so it is vital that our customers have the most up-to-date research at their fingertips. IBS Intelligence has developed a new online publication format to meet this need. It provides regular updates and easy access to our in-depth, independent research. Unlike print and PDF materials, which remain static, the new online format allows us to regularly update content – including user lists and charts, supplier and system data – responding to every major development when it occurs.
- Online access for 1 year with regular updates – you will be notified by email which chapters/lists/graphs have been updated
- Unlimited print and copy - print whole chapters and reference content with ease
- Easy to use – move between supplier profiles with one click
- Keyword search – across the entire report and within a chapter
- Instant access – no delivery charges, delays or software downloads
- Multiple-user access packages available – contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
View a demo – click play
Watch our video demo (right, no audio)
Click on to view the video in full screen
Formats: Online, regularly updated throughout the year. Also available in our eLibrary platform.
Advertising opportunities are available, click here for more information >>
Gathering and maintaining up-to-date information on markets, competitors and activity in the banking community is essential but challenging. IBS Intelligence can help. Drawing on over 20 years of expertise, an internal database of 13,000+ past and present international system implementations, and our extensive library of in-depth research publications, we can provide bespoke market research to meet any project requirement.
Whether you are a bank engaging in a system selection, or a technology vendor seeking new opportunities, our unique independent perspective will offer unprecedented insights into industry issues, drivers and trends, and the strengths and weaknesses of the suppliers and their systems.
- We are strictly impartial and objective
- We can identify the best approach for your needs
- We deliver a sound independent view of new or existing markets.
Arrange a briefing with one of our analysts to discuss your research requirements - contact email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1303 262 636.
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add titles to your cart (see below) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: PDF order form
***Special Offer*** - order multiple user access to the Payments Guide Online and receive a discount, email email@example.com for a tailored package quote.
When ordering online, please enter a VAT ID number (EU customers only) in your account/shipping address. Dollar and Euro prices are indications. Orders placed using our secure payment facility will be charged in £GBP. Currency conversions are handled by your credit card issuer. To pay in Euros or Dollars please contact us (details above).
For American Express customers who are not in the UK you may need to call the card provider first to pre-authorise the payment. It is Amex policy to block any payment not in local currency unless they are notified first.
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems