The IT User's Guide to Banking Definitions
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add IT User's Guide to your shopping cart (click here) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: email@example.com Fax: Download PDF order form and fax back
Multiple user access available, contact us with your requirements.
Everything you always wanted to know about banking but were afraid to ask
Do you know your credit derivative swap from your nominee holding?
Your asset management from your securitisation?
Your Mudarabah from your Murabaha?
Your service oriented architecture (SOA) from your suspicious activity report?
Fear not, help is at hand.
The extensive banking and systems knowledge of IBS Intelligence has been condensed into this detailed but jargon-free and acronym-free reference guide. It explains in easy-to-follow definitions what is meant by a wide range of:
- Financial sector terms
- Financial instruments (including Islamic)
- Types of banking
- Forms of risk
- Types of institution
- Technology and compliance.
Essential resource for IT/Operations teams
This accessible guide is an invaluable and handy resource for anyone involved in the financial services sector who is not an expert, especially those in complementary roles such as software development and other areas of technology provision.
It will also be useful reading for:
- Those in niche areas of finance who need a broader understanding of the rest of the sector
- Those in associated industries and services operating within or across the banking field
- Business, banking and finance students.
Format: A5 (147x210mm), 148 pages, Print
Publication date: January 2009
HOW TO ORDER
Online: Add titles to your cart (see below) Tel: +44 (0) 1303 262 636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: PDF order form
When ordering online, please enter a VAT ID number (EU customers only) in your account/shipping address. Dollar and Euro prices are indications. Orders placed using our secure payment facility will be charged in £GBP. Currency conversions are handled by your credit card issuer. To pay in Euros or Dollars please contact us (details above).
For American Express customers who are not in the UK you may need to call the card provider first to pre-authorise the payment. It is Amex policy to block any payment not in local currency unless they are notified first.
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems