The insight that we provide has proved invaluable to clients in many different situations. From system selection consultancy and outsource partner selection to reengineering project planning and project risk management - we can shorten the selection process, reduce risks and reduce costs
Our input can give banks much higher levels of confidence when they embark on major system projects.
Services to Banks>>
Consultants, analysts, venture capitalists
We provide briefings on current trends in the market directly to these organisations and, also, directly to their clients regarding specific aspects or suppliers.
Our published market reports, guides and case studies, together with our briefings, help suppliers to better understand the market they operate in and ensure their solutions match the needs of customers.
Services to Suppliers>>
Bespoke Market Research
Gathering and maintaining up-to-date information on markets, competitors and activity in the banking community is essential but challenging. IBS Intelligence can help. Drawing on over 20 years of expertise, an internal database of 13,000+ past and present international system implementations, and our extensive library of in-depth research publications, we can provide bespoke market research to meet any project requirement.
Whether you are a bank engaging in a system selection, or a technology vendor seeking new opportunities, our unique independent perspective will offer unprecedented insights into industry issues, drivers and trends, and the strengths and weaknesses of the suppliers and their systems.
- We are strictly impartial and objective
- We can identify the best approach for your needs
- We deliver a sound independent view of new or existing markets.
Arrange a briefing with one of our analysts to discuss your research requirements - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1303 262 636.
Want to know more?
Tel: +44(0)1303 262 636
Also available from IBS Intelligence:
With over two decades of expertise and an international reputation for independence, IBS Intelligence is offering a new in-house training course for financial institutions large and small. Our two-day Banking System Selection Interactive Workshop is designed to ensure a smooth selection process resulting in fewer mistakes with considerably less stress.
Essential research publications from IBS Intelligence:
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems