04 January 2013
The IBS Sales League Table 2013 Webcast***THIS EVENT HAS NOW TAKEN PLACE AND THE RESULTS CAN BE VIEWED HERE***
A countdown of the Top 10 core banking system vendors by new-name wins in Jan-Dec 2012
The independently compiled and internationally respected annual IBS Sales League Table (SLT) (due to be published in the IBS Journal March 2013 issue) is universally acknowledged as the barometer for activity across the international core banking systems sector. The SLT highlights what is actually happening in the market, as it is based firmly on unbiased primary data.
The IBS Sales League Table is compiled annually from submissions from each supplier detailing the names of the banks that have bought their systems in the year (Jan-Dec). IBS verifies each submission – licence renewals and extensions to the systems within a bank are excluded. Whether on- or off-the-record, we will not include a count without knowing the identity of the bank for each and every sale. Everything is cross-checked against our own records and independently verified with the customer where necessary.
Attending the IBS Sales League Table 2013 Webcast will:
- place the core banking system trends into the overall context of the current market
- explore the dynamics behind the figures
- consider the priorities for banks and suppliers going forward, in terms of both core systems and other areas of systems investment.
Comments from previous Sales League Table webcasts
'You are performing a most important function and providing a most important service to the worldwide banking community.'
'Great webinar. Enjoyed the information.'
Webcast Agenda (30 minutes total)
- 15 minute introduction, market overview and sector trends
- 15 minute Sales League Table 2013 Top 10 countdown including commentary
- Essential for anyone operating in the financial technology sector, including banks, consultants and suppliers alike.
Your host will be Martin Whybrow, founder and director of IBS Intelligence and the leading expert and market analyst on international banking systems.
For any queries or more information please contact
+44(0)1303 262 636
8 Stade Street, Hythe, Kent, CT21 6BE
Essential research publications from IBS Intelligence:
Order IBS publications in our Research Shop
- Research Shop
- IBS Journal
- Banking Systems Market Survey 2012/13
- Back Office Systems Guide
- Banking Definitions Guide
- Core Banking Systems Cost Benchmark 2012
- Core Banking Systems Benchmark 2011
- Core Banking Systems Case Studies
- How To Select & Implement A Universal Banking System
- Islamic Banking Systems Guide
- Market Dynamics Report 2012
- Middle East Banking Systems
- Payments Systems Guide
- Retail Banking Systems
- Risk Management Systems Guide
- Treasury/Capital Markets Systems
- Wealth Management Systems