About the Payments Systems and Suppliers Guide Online
|Putting payments systems under the microscope|
There is an unprecedented rate of change in the payments sector, with traditional models being undermined. New technology is a catalyst, so that existing participants are struggling to keep up, while regulatory changes are also bringing opportunities as well as challenges. Plenty of new players have made their mark or are trying to do so, which means that the incumbents are under pressure to improve efficiency and innovate.
As a result, the payments sector is currently one of the most active when it comes to investment. Who are the new suppliers, how are the established ones reacting?
The Payments Systems and Suppliers Guide Online from IBS Intelligence sets out the drivers and the options. It looks at the lessons and highlights the pioneers. The main body of the guide considers in detail the facilitators: the suppliers and their systems, setting out their history, current situation, and their future strategy.
Each profile also includes extensive product functionality data, technical specifications and customer details as well as:
- Product offerings
- Customer input
- User lists.
|Extract: Example User List for ACE Software|
Register free on our website to read a free sample chapter (login if already registered):
Sample supplier profile: Alaric >>
Suppliers and systems profiled:
- ACE Software Solutions Inc – Pelican
- ACI Worldwide – Base24-eps, MTS, UPP
- Alaric – Authentic (FREE PREVIEW)
- Allevo – qPayIntegrator
- Aptys Solutions – Paylogics
- Aqua Global Solutions – e2gen
- Axway – Axway 5 Suite
- Bottomline Technologies – Transaction Banking, Cash Management, SWIFT Connectivity, Messaging and Matching
- BPC Banking Technologies – SmartVista
- CGI – All Payments Solution
- Clear2Pay – Open Payment Framework (OPF)
- CMA Small Systems AB – RTS/X, BCS/X, DEPO/X
- Commercial Banking Applications (CBA) – IBAS Global Banking Factory
- Compass Plus – Tranzware Suite
- Computer Science Corporation (CSC) – PTS, CAMS II
- Dovetail – Dovetail Payment Services Hub
- FIS – Connex, IST/Switch, DataNavigator, IST/Clearing, IST/MAS, Fraud Navigator, Liability Manager, EnterpriseView, Cortex, CSF
- Fundtech – Global PayPlus
- IBIS Management Associates – Alchemy Payment Processing Suite
- IBM – Merva, WBI-FN
- IBM – Sterling Business Integration Suite
- Intrasoft International – iCOMPay
- Microsoft – BizTalk
- Misys – Misys Payment Portal, Misys Cash Portal, Misys Payment Manager
- Montran Corporation – Montran Suite
- OpenWay – Way4
- Oracle FSS – Flexcube Payments
- Pegasystems – Smart Suite
- Polaris Financial Technology – Intellect Payments, Intellect Cards
- ProgressSoft – PS-ECC Suite, PS-SIG Suite, PS-eTrade, PS-ACH, PS-MPay
- SAP – SAP Payment Engine
- Sentenial – EuroDebit DAM, EuroDebit EOM, SEPA R2R, Origix Corporate, Origix IP
- Sopra Banking Software – Sopra Banking Platform Payments
- Swift – Alliance Messaging Hub (AMH)
- TCS – Bancs Payments
- Tieto – Tieto Payments Suite, ProSwitch
- Yalamanchili – Narada.
Online format with regular updates
In a rapidly developing market, change happens on a daily basis, so it is vital that our customers have the most up-to-date research at their fingertips. Unlike print and PDF materials, which remain static, our new online format allows us to regularly update content for the Payments Systems and Suppliers Guide – including user lists and charts, supplier and system data – responding to every major development when it occurs.
- Online access for 1 year with regular updates – you will be notified by email which chapters/lists/graphs have been updated
- Unlimited print and reference – ideal for offline use
- Easy to use – move between supplier profiles with one click
- Keyword search – across the entire report and within a chapter
- Instant access – no delivery charges, delays or software downloads
- Multiple-user access packages available – contact us for more information.